Thursday, July 23, 2009

Semi formal-- Dress and Makeup help!!?

Okay, well...my dress is white with a thick black satin band above my stomach and it goes a little below my knees. My skin is tan and i'm 160cm tall (5' 3"), my hair is really dark brown and i have dark brown eyes. What colour make-up would go well with it?



Ps. I'm asian...so, will white stand out too much?



Please help me!! Thanks a million



Semi formal-- Dress and Makeup help!!?

No, white won't stand out too much... White will actually look really good on you if you are tan.. As far as your make-up is concerned.. I would wear a light pink eye shadow. You can never go wrong with light pink.. It's not too bright so it won't look like too much... Just make it blend... if you wear eye liner.. I wouldn't go with black.. I would use a copper tone to go with your skin.. you have enough black in your dress.. you don't want to look goth.. I would also go with a glossy pink lip gloss... Not lip stick!! Just get a light pink lip gloss that shimmers on your lips..



Try it out and let me know how it looks!!



Semi formal-- Dress and Makeup help!!?

i am half asian and i find that light pinks or beige/brown or purple looks nice for eyeshadows. nothing too bright tho. it tends to look tacky. get a tan colour blush and black mascara. use liquid eyeliner as well to really accentuate your eyes. and no i dont think white will stand out too much. im sure you will look gorgeous at your semi. good luck!



Semi formal-- Dress and Makeup help!!?

Samantha sounds wise.



Semi formal-- Dress and Makeup help!!?

I WOULD GO FOR TRADITIONAL INDIAN MAKEUP.KOHL EYE LINER AND A SILVER SHADOW,FOR YOUR FOUNDATION ITS BEST TO MIX A DARK WITH A LIGHT COLOR TILL YOU GET THE RIGHT SHADE FOR YOUR SKIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment