Thursday, July 30, 2009

V-day Party!!!! Help!?

So my Youth group is doing a V-day party which i think the whole thing of V-day is stupid, but im going anyway lol, Its a Formal party and they are getting a bunch of fancy food and stuff, so my mom said she'd actually let me go and buy a brand new dress and my friend amb can come along, so i was thinking to take amb shopping with me at the mall and maybe a few other places and going to the party, ok theres a couple of Q's i have



1.What color/style of dress should i wear(im 5'3 14yrs old)?



2.what Jewlry?



3.what Make-up(im kinda pale,rosey cheeks, hazel eyes with a blue ring around the hazel) ?



4.what Shoes?



5.what should i do for my hair Hair (i hav curly hair, shoulder lenth)?



can someone please post pix of these catagories or simply tell me THANKS!!



V-day Party!!!! Help!?

Well the color of the dress should be a dark color ( black, blue or the ever popular red). Your jewelry should be simple, small pendant necklace with stud earrings. Make-up should be light eye liner, mascara and maybe a little powder depending on how rosey your cheeks truly are. Shoes should match, or at least coordinate with the dress. With your hair you could leave it down with manageable curls or pin it up with loose curls. Hope this helps!?! Be yourself and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment