Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Great Hair Salon in Washington D.C.?

I am attending a formal event in Washington D.C. this month. I am looking for an upscale salon that will do a great updo, or blowout. I may get my makeup done too, but the hair is most important to me. Price is not important. I am totally unfamiliar with the area. Thanks so much!



Great Hair Salon in Washington D.C.?

Bubbles in Bethesda. They only hacked up my hair once.



Great Hair Salon in Washington D.C.?

I'd recommend PR+Partners. They do very nice work and have several locations. Make sure you set an appointment well in advance as they are often booked up.



Great Hair Salon in Washington D.C.?

I had an updo done once at Okyo Salon in Gtown and they did a really beautiful job. I picked out a very intricate, low bun from a picture and the stylist made it look just like the pic.



I have very curly hair which they had to blow straight before styling and I requested that they not use a lot of hairspray because I wanted to wear it straight the next day and they met that request as well.



Great Hair Salon in Washington D.C.?

bill lawrence salon is fab if you are looking for black haircare...

No comments:

Post a Comment