Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Help me with my hair!?

I have really curly thick hair and it's about chin length. Usually, I just put mousse in it after a shower and it curls up. What can I do to make it look a bit more formal or just different? It is too short to put in a ponytail or anything.



Here's me.



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



Help me with my hair!?

your photo is either private or deleted...but I would suggest you could pin your hair up and back with bobby pins to make a crown of curls--the messier, the better! That would be sweet and a bit dressier than down. Also, after you put your mousse in, try wrapping locks around your finger while you blow dry with a diffuser to make your curls look a little more defined and intentional. Good luck!



Help me with my hair!?

U can straighten it and use a flat iron to pull your ends out so it flares. Curling it with a curling iron would make curles neater =/

No comments:

Post a Comment