Sunday, July 26, 2009

Emo in denial?

I have a haircut that covers part of my face, brown hair, most of the clothes I own are grey or darker colors. I like MCR, Muse, and Circa Survive. I also like a ton of European music and indie music, so don't say I'm emo or anything because I listed MCR. :) Umm...I'm sort of reserved, I'm naturally not very happy and I don't smile very often unless I'm laughing my head off, which I do often. I don't injure myself, I don't wear eyeliner, the only articles of black clothing I own are a black dress, black formal pants, a Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie, and a black MCR hoodie I like to wear but don't often. I highly enjoy films by Tim Burton, on that note. Hmm...My favorite Harry Potter character is Snape, I own black converse, and I enjoy writing and reading poetry. I think that's it...I don't believe in social classes or groupings or distinctions, but I've been referred to as emo many times during outings with my friends. So tell me, after reading all of this, do you think I'm emo?



Emo in denial?

OH EM GEE. LYK. U SELF INJURER, U.



U LISTN TO MCR SO UR TTLY EMO CUZ ONLY EMOS LISN TO THM. AN BLAK CONVERZ R SOOOOOOO EMO, GOSH.



UR SO TTLY EMO.



I'm sorry. I had to. =)



YOU CHEW ON YOUR HANDS THOUGH!



Eh. I don't think you're emo, but I know you. xD



Emo in denial?

by writing this, you are automatically *drumroll* a poser! But so are all emos anyway. So yes, you are an emo. But you're only a true emo in terms of high school cliques if the emos are your main group of friends.



Emo in denial?

As messed up as the first guy is, he's right. Emo is a music genre (ie. not MCR) or an abbreveation for emotional. Just because you aren't happy all the time and like to wear dark colors doesn't make you this false image of an "emo" person. You sound pretty normal too me. Just because someone calls you something doesn't make you that thing. If someone called me a slut, that doesn't mean I am one. You have hair that covers part of your face, so? 3 of my bestfriends are blondes but that doesn't mean they are stupid (though there are some days were I question this). Your clothing style and what not, which seems to be the reason people call you emo, is "scene". So no, I don't think you are "emo". I don't even see why you care so much, expecially if it's just because you heard some moron's unwanted comment. Be who you want to be and **** anyone who can't appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment