Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Girls, how should girls with strong features do their makeup?

I have really strong features. I have dark eyes and dark hair, with light skin.



I have noticed a lot of people on other messageboards say that people with strong features do not look good with a lot of makeup on.



How should i do my makeup for casual days? and then to be more formal w/.o overdoing it and looking like a clown



Girls, how should girls with strong features do their makeup?

I have dark eyes and usually wear only black mascara and a sheer shadow on the lid for daywear, but for night I'll apply a brown or purple liner to either the top or lower lid for a smokey look. Lining both will be an overload. I also have fairly full lips and usually wear a clear gloss or lip balm, I've never worn lip stick (personal preference). For the face I use that mineral powder stuff and it gives me a natural finish, since I naturally blush I don't really worry about my cheeks. Good luck gorgeous!



Girls, how should girls with strong features do their makeup?

You can't go wrong with any color when you have strong features. If you're not sure about the eyeshadow just apply it lightly. I also have dark hair and a light complexion. I get the most compliments when I wear light makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment