Sunday, July 26, 2009

White dress. makeup/hair. helppp :]?

for my formal dance, i am wearing a silk white dress that goes down right before my knee-caps. it's very cute and fitted. no other colors are in the dress its haulter and it shows off my back very nicely. I can not go to the hair-dresser or get my makeup done professionaly. i have olive skin, lightgolden brown hair with blonde highlights, and small deep brown eyes. how should i do my hair and makeup? I would like more non-natural than natural. but i suppose anything you imagine would look good. also what accessories should i wear, i dont want to look too too classy. please help its next friday AGGH.



%26lt;3



White dress. makeup/hair. helppp :]?

we have basically the same face/hair/eye coloring. try a thin line of black eyeliner, black lengthening mascara, and some sheer pink gloss. for eye shadow, my favorite is light pink or brownish-gold - the same color you would get from pressed face powder that makes your skin darker (bronzer?). this brings out brown eyes. good luck!



White dress. makeup/hair. helppp :]?

Curl your hair at the ends and run a blow dryer over it to give it a more fluffy look.



Makeup: use a dark brown on your eyes and use eyeliner on the top lids to make you lashes look fuller. Also curl your eyelashes a LOT!!! it looks really feminine and it looks a little un-natural; like what you are looking for. and use a plain gloss for you lips. don't use blush on you skin b/c it is an olive color



oh i forgot: use eyeliner to create the Egyptian look, you know extend the eyeliner a little further than your actual lashes.



You'll look so pretty!!!



Have fun at the Dance!



White dress. makeup/hair. helppp :]?

How fun! You will have a great time at your dance. You sound as though you look similar to me so Ill tell you what I did when I wear a white dress.



1. For my eyes, I use light silver along the eyelid and in the inner corners of my eyes. I also use a little along my lower lash. Then I follow by a black gel liner (Bobbi Browns is awesome, but there are many cheaper ones as well). Extend the liner a little farther than your natural lash line for a dramatic effect. In the crease and outer corners I use a small bit of sparkly black shadow. Smudge it out so it blends well. This should give you a smokey look without being too much.



2. For skin I would use a foundation with lots of bronzer instead of blush.



3. For lips I would do somthing very nude and shiny, I will make your eyes "Pop"



5. For hair I would blow out with a large round brush, and curl with a curling iron using the iron straing up and down to create a soft wave.



Good luck and have fun, you look GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment