Thursday, July 30, 2009

What was your worst date ever?

Mine was in my last year of high school. I was 17. My friends had found me a blind date for our formal (prom) from our sister school, and the girl suggested that we go out beforehand to get to know each other. It was going to be my first date. I was excited.



I was a tall, skinny, awkward, nerdy teenage boy, and a typical ugly duckling. I had truly awful hair. If hairdressers operated like emergency rooms you can bet I would have been a priority customer. I wore a blue paisley shirt and it was huge because my mother wanted me to have "room to grow into it." Same with the pants.



I met my date in the food court of the shopping centre and I develop an instant crush on her. She bought lasagne and I had pizza. We ate in awkward silence until some random guy comes over and claims he went to kindergarten with her. They get on like a house on fire, exchange numbers etc while I slowly and jealously chew my cold pizza. After, we see the movie "Only The Lonely" and then Dad drove us both home.



What was your worst date ever?

i have had some weird dates but nothing really to complain about, I'm sorry that you were treated in such disrespect by this person, certainly that is something i would of not done , girls are so fickle and rude, i am raising my daughters to at least be polite , and respectful no matter how the date is going, now if the guy touches them in a manner that they feel uncomfortable then politeness is not an option :)



hope that you find someone that will treat you right if you haven't already, and it should not matter what you were you should not be judged by your outer appearance

No comments:

Post a Comment