Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Need the opinion from adults 30's to 40's?

I have been dating by boyfriend for 11 months. He asked me to move in and I told him I would at the end of March. From the very beginin of our relationship he has told me he does not express his feelings well. I have put allot more into this relationship than he has and he will admit that. He is a good kind hearted person and I do love him. However lately he has been showing a controling side of him. I am involved in a chartiy orginazation that he does not understand and is always complaining when I have to go to meeting etc. Sat night was our annual formal banquet. I had to be there at 4pm to help set up I asked him to meet me there and he started throwing a fit and said if I did not pick him up that he would not come. Half way thru the event he showed up (drunk) he ended up telling me my hair looked like shi* and threw a drink on me when I turned to walk away. Since then he has been calling (I do not answer) sending text and e-mails to me and my friends appolagizing. What to do?



Need the opinion from adults 30's to 40's?

I would certainly put off moving in with him! This might be a warning sign to stay clear - but if nothing like this has ever happened before and he is truly sorry, there is a possiblity things will work out and it will not escalate. At the very least though, he seems to have a problem handling alcohol, and should probably go to AA. His complaining when you do stuff without him is probably a mix of insecurity and rejection issues. Therapy might help with that.



Again: do Not move in with him unless his behavior is a-ok for at least 6 months. Break it off if he tries to justify his actions or blame them on you.



Need the opinion from adults 30's to 40's?

Hes sounds like a ahole



I will tell you this, when you move in it will get a lot worse if he does have a jealous/controlling side - A LOT WORSE



Need the opinion from adults 30's to 40's?

if hes like that now, then whats it going to like when you move in with him?, ill tell you, it will be hell for you. you wont be able to stick your nose out the door, unless he asking you where your going.take it from me(by the way iam a 59 yr. old man), hes not going to change, except to get worse. if hes like you say, you better ditch him, before he hurts you.

No comments:

Post a Comment