Thursday, July 30, 2009

I need help finding a good......?

I need help picking out a good updoo hairstyle. I have a formal dance coming up next Tuesday and I still dont have a good hairstyles. Any ideas of cute hair styles? i have like a little longer than sholder length hair. My dress is cream with gold glitters. Its a halter.



Help Please. Thanks :]]



I need help finding a good......?

you should pin it up and curl the ends to give it a little 'bounce'. have some strands of hair fall down your face to look more flirty but elegant at the same time. complement the hair do with the right jewelery and people will be bound to notice the difference.



I need help finding a good......?

yeah i do but im not tellingu :P



I need help finding a good......?

your hair will look pretty with the back in a pretty pattern with little diamonds, then a pretty swoop n front with some twist, then the top with pretty curlz



I need help finding a good......?

http://www.dressearch.com/sitebuilder/im...



I luv that hairstyle!!! Its very classy and cute! I hope I gave you an idea or you thought that it was cute! Hope I helped!!



-DaNiElLe



I need help finding a good......?

try thishttp://www.hairfinder.com/virtualpromhai...

No comments:

Post a Comment