Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Help Please*everyone/*?

On saturday im going 2 a formal event called the christmas ball. I have a sky blue evening gown. I have earrings and a necklance and my shoes. How should I wear my hair. Remember its a christmas ball and im only 12.Any good ideas?



Help Please*everyone/*?

I think up--a french twist or a bun would be pretty....or you could do a bun in the upper half of your hair, and leave the lower half down, curl it and then do the sparklies that a poster suggested. Have a great time!



Help Please*everyone/*?

I would wear it down and straight with sparkles in it...that sounds like it would be beautiful with your gown...good luck and have fun



Help Please*everyone/*?

I'm not a fashionable person but where it up i like it that way on my wife when we go out she look very nice



Help Please*everyone/*?

I agree - Wear it down. My girlfriend looked fantastic at her last ball, and that is what she did. A little flower in the side of your hair (or something similar) might help.



Help Please*everyone/*?

I think an updo would look nice your dress sounds lovely



Help Please*everyone/*?

Because you are so young - wearing it down is the way to go; as you get older, try to wear your hair up for formal events - it will make you look more elegant!



Have fun!



Help Please*everyone/*?

Well why not have two thin braids(one on each side) wrapped around and tied in the back with a matching ribbon. (no bow,) This way your hair is "down" you can see your earrings and it is not too adult a style.



Help Please*everyone/*?

your hair looks good in your avatar, wear it up with a beautiful clip in the back. good luck with the style you pick



Help Please*everyone/*?

With your description of what you're wearing I would say wear your hair up. I think it would show your earrings and necklace off more that way and I think as it's a formal 'do' it would look more elegant.



Help Please*everyone/*?

depends on how long your hair is now. suggest you ask your mom for ideas or an older sister or neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment