Sunday, July 26, 2009

Help with a dress for a formal dance!?

I have a formal dance coming up for which I have to wear a dress. It is a middle school one. So nothing too fancy. I have light brown skin, black hair, and dark brown eyes. What dress color should I get? Help me, please!



Help with a dress for a formal dance!?

baby yellow!



Help with a dress for a formal dance!?

red or blue or pink!



Help with a dress for a formal dance!?

try forever 21



http://www.forever21.com/category.asp?ca...



and i think the colors blue, yellow, and maybe a light pink would be great for you



Help with a dress for a formal dance!?

a black jersey dress



Help with a dress for a formal dance!?

My friend has the same hair,skin, eye colour and age group as you. I know for a fact that dark colors dont look very good on her and bright colours makes her skin look gray. I find she looks best in purple. I'm in middle school too and I know that if you show up with a super fancy dress then you'll feel uncomfortable. If your on a budget try looking at Winners or Walmart. If you want a dress thats a little fancier than try American Eagle or Fairwhethers. Hope that helped, have fun at the dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment