Friday, July 24, 2009

Rate me & tips?

going out to a semi-formal thing this thanksgiving ...honestly, what would u rate me outta 10, and any tips on hair or clothes or whatever would be awesome. ladies tell me what you think and what would help. thanks in advance. ur probably bored anyways.LOL. so kill a minute or two. happy early thanksgiving. cheers.



http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff206...



Rate me %26amp; tips?

You're OK, but the guy in the blue striped shirt is a beast.



Rate me %26amp; tips?

You are nice looking, but that shirt takes away from your looks and the scarf doesn't match your shirt. The hair, try not to use so much gel or hairspray. I really that you would look nice with a softer look.



Rate me %26amp; tips?

hey. I'd feel bad rating you so I wont do that. You are pretty good looking with well defined facial features. I'd say to grow your hair out a little and mess it up a little so it does not look sparse. Also for thanksgiving i'd suggest you wear nice jeens and a black shirt since its semi formal. I might be totally off but hey just an opinion! cheers!



Rate me %26amp; tips?

I love your face, its is unique. You seem to have a well defined but not overly built body which is definitely a thumbs up, but... your hair has too much product in it... maybe do the tousled look without as much product let your hair do as it pleases. Also in this outfit I will have to dock a few points... stripes and plaid together are not generally advisable, and I prefer solid shirts on a man anyway (but that might just be me) and judging from the picture your shirt is a smidge too big in the stomach area, fine for casual but watch out for that for your formal thanksgiving thing. SO... in this picture I'd give you a 5.5?



For thanksgiving... a crisp very well fitting shirt, a clean bright color like white or sky blue perhaps to accent your amazing skin tone would definately be a plus, with a dark pant a chocolate brown if you went with white and navy if you went with the sky blue, you can use your judgement on that. If you live in a cold place and have to take a sweater or scarf or something, make sure the color in that is either a neutral (black, white, grey (change black to match the color of your pants)) or ties in with the shirt color you chose so you don't get the clash-y look in this photo.



Have a great thanksgiving :) I am sure you will look phenomenal.



Rate me %26amp; tips?

Your hot. Just dont wear that shirt again. You should try a blazers, striped shirt and jeans instead.



Rate me %26amp; tips?

I agree with Annie L..... and i would rate you a 8 but get some new clothes and lose that shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment