Thursday, July 23, 2009

AHH I'm so excited for this dance?

its a semi formal. and I have a beautiful dress, but dont know how to put my hair up or down. Its long with side bangs, but i dont want the bangs in my face. What do I do? It doesnt stayed curled for more than an hour.



AHH I'm so excited for this dance?

just leave it lose



AHH I'm so excited for this dance?

get it done



AHH I'm so excited for this dance?

pin it up in a bun then put moose in it so it stays the way it is but put the bun in a fancy way



AHH I'm so excited for this dance?

Wear it up. I would put it up in a french twist. That always looks good on girls.



AHH I'm so excited for this dance?

I would put it in a low chigon (bun), you can part it on the side and side sweep you bangs. For a little more umph you can add a flower or hair jewel to the bun. If it is semi-fomal, you can do an off the center one. I saw that Michelle Williams and Naomi Watts had their hair like this for awards shows. Google it if you curious.



AHH I'm so excited for this dance?

go 2 a pro and get it done



AHH I'm so excited for this dance?

You sound so happy, good for you, what about a tiara for the bangs it will hold them back but show off your long hair?



Or put the hair in an up sweep and feather the top with the bangs included. Have a wonderful tie.



AHH I'm so excited for this dance?

Gather it up from the sides and pin it up with large hair combs. With your bangs, comb them into your hair and hair spray them down but leave a few wisps curled down the side of your face. Depending on the color of your hair get hair combs that blend with your hair. To add some wave to your length - the best way to keep the wave in hairspray your hair put in soft curlers spray a little hairspray on leave curlers in for the day (if dance is on a Saturday, do early in the morning, dont wash hair though works better with dry hair) then let loose don't comb and use a little more hairspray for holding power. If you dont want to go thru all this - I would suggest going to a salon. They are pretty expensive though.

No comments:

Post a Comment