Thursday, July 23, 2009

What works? Assume I don't even know shoes and belt must match...?

I'm terrible at this.



I'm into bodybuilding, so I have a relatively large frame (220@6'2" and 5% bodyfat now) but I'm not the personality to wear real tight stuff to show off or whatever. But I don't wanna look fat because I get big, baggy junk, either. I seriously don't see casual clothes in a way that I understand oh! That matches!.... I'm really really bad. I have rather fair skin, but will be tanning once competition season hits (also losing 50% of the fat I still have) and I have curly black hair. I'm already going to cut my hair short like my friend s(male and female) advise; I love long hair but girls don't, other guys don't really pick on bodybuilders but I'd like to be attractive to girls, you know? So, like, specific materials or colors would be greatly appreciated. I can do formal, anyone can do that, I just can't do casual at all.



Plus - how the hell do shoes work? How do you find shoes with quote, "personality"?? That is totally out of my league now!



Thank you!



What works? Assume I don't even know shoes and belt must match...?

First, go to the newstand and pick up GQ and Details. That should at least give you an idea of what is out there.



What works? Assume I don't even know shoes and belt must match...?

Get to a high end store like Dillards, Macy's and make an apt with a personal shopper. For someone that wants to "set a look" it is worth the money (and often can be included depending on how much you spend) (and remember you can always return stuff) A personal shopper can help you select those items that work well with you body style and show you how important key pieces can change your wardrobe. As far as the hair. If your going to wear it long work with a stylist nothing worse than a worn out mullet or hippy style.



What works? Assume I don't even know shoes and belt must match...?

You are going to need to put aside a day and go shopping at a "big %26amp; tall" men's store (most carry footwear). Hopefully you have a female friend or relative that can go with you and give an honest opinion. Have patience and try on several outfits. A salesperson at a specialty store should be of help, too.



Good luck with your new duds and the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment