Sunday, July 26, 2009

I want to go out with my friend! were both guys!?

ok, so i am a 16 year old guy and ive met this other guy recently and i reli like him! he studis hair dressing.like me he is reli into fashion design.. :Dhe askd one of my female friends 2 his formal an i think he reli likes her, but i think he may be bisexual.or even gay but closeted! he doesnt act at all camp and has a very unique personality which i love.



i find when wer on our own he kinda leads me on a little, for example i told him i needed to get a lift somewher an did any1 wana walk me, an he was lik yeh il walk ya cus ive to make a "phone call". but i went talkin to another friend and we lost each other so i didnt get him 2 walk me unfortunately. another time he askd am i goin 2 town an i sed yeh but il be on my own for a wile an he sed he cud meet me! but i ***** arrange it prop cu he lost his phone! its wen wer alone he be's open and mor "friendly" although he hasnt tried any physical contact. do you think he is either gay/bi or jus friendly?have i picked it up all wrong?



I want to go out with my friend! were both guys!?

Your assumptions about his sexuality need to be adjusted. First of all, you might assume him to be bi or gay, but remember that this simply may be wishful thinking seeing that you are emotionally attached. Only he can determines his sexuality and as of such, you need to ask him and gage his response. If he is then tell him that you enjoy spending time with him and simply cannot wait to get to spend more time with him. If he says that he is not gay/bi then respect that and simply get to enjoy his friendship.



Either way, you do really need to get to know him better. And maybe this will only be a friendship, but if it is, it can be incredibly rewarding if it is platonic.



I want to go out with my friend! were both guys!?

Who taught you how to spell? Is this yet One More Child Left Behind?



And why exactly do people have to act 'camp' to be gay? Do you know the meaning of 'camp'?



I want to go out with my friend! were both guys!?

Did you text message this in here somehow?



I want to go out with my friend! were both guys!?

Well, there is no harm in trying to forge a friendship with the guy. If he is straight then the worst thing that happens is you have a new friend. If he is gay then you might have a shot. Just be cool and try to get him alone as much as possible so he can become more comfortable with you. Eventually and hopefully sooner than later he will see what a great person you are and want to take another step.



OR:



You could just ask him if he is interested....



I want to go out with my friend! were both guys!?

if he has feelings for you his eyes will dialate when he looks at you, pure fact

No comments:

Post a Comment