Thursday, July 23, 2009

HELP please?

I have a dance tonight at school, its not formal. What should I wear (ex. skirt, pants, etc.)? How should I do my hair? I have a straightener.



HELP please?

well, if ur gonna be dancing, then i would say to NOT wear a skirt... and also find a cute way to put your hair up, since you'll probably get hot.



HELP please?

The weather is nice, so a skirt and decent shirt/tank would be suitable. I always found at school dances that no matter how I styled my hair, it always ended up in a ponytail by the end of the night. Perhaps a ponytail with a piece wrapped around the elastic to hide it. Sleek, nice, pretty, still keep you from sweating after dancing.



Most of all, have fun!



HELP please?

You must wear a good dress because you can be rape.



Because you are a student.



Your i don't now anything about hair so i can tell you what to do your hair.



HELP please?

Wear a cute summery dress and flats. You should wear your hair half up (You can't go wrong with that). As for the make up light colors are good for the season.



HELP please?

wear a denim skirt with leggins. a patterned top would go great. part your hair to one side and straighten. for makeup go for a blue or whatever colour you are wearing. good luck .



hope da bois will be after you lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment