Friday, July 24, 2009

I need to find a cute dress?

Ok im going to my best friends bat mitzvah in May (I know its really early to start looking, but i live overseas and i'll be staying with her for a while and its a long story lol...) and i'm looking for a cute dress to wear to the party after the reception. People in our town are pretty rich soo i'm pretty sure it will be quite fancy and formal. I already know what i'm wearing for the ceremony but i need help looking for a cute dress and possibly some shoes for the party. Anything you want to help me with would be great- hair, jewelery, bag ect. And also what should I get her? I mean she's my best friend but I haven't seen her sence I moved 7 months ago and im missing the last couple of weeks of school to fly home for her Bat Mitzvah. Should I just give her money, or something more special? Uhm i'm 13, 5'5'', 98 pounds, dirty blonde hair, green eyes and light skin if that helps. Budget has to be under $200 dollars. THANKS!



I need to find a cute dress?

well u should wear something silver with blue. or black with sliver...

No comments:

Post a Comment