Friday, July 24, 2009

I need hairstyleing help!!For tomorrow.?

I need a hair style for my 10 year old sister.She has dirty blonde hair almost halfway down her back.She is going to a acting school interview tomorrow how should she style it.She might be dancing or singing or acting so nuthing too dressy or formal.



I need hairstyleing help!!For tomorrow.?

I think separating her hair at the top like pigtails (keep the back part down) and twisting both sides to the back into one ponytail, topped with a ribbon or some kind of hair accessory would be cute. Loose curls will also be a nice touch AND it shouldn't get in her way while she dances.



Good luck!!



I need hairstyleing help!!For tomorrow.?

I think the best and cutest for her age would be slick everything back into a low poneytail, seperate the two, leaving one small piece out in the middle. take that piece and wrap around to cover the ponytail holder ,until you have a small amount left, take it to the top tuck in and pen. You have two sides left, take one side at a time fold it into a bowtie,bobbipen it and then work on the otherside. you will have a very elegant hair style when you are finished.



I need hairstyleing help!!For tomorrow.?

does she have layers and bangs? if she does than tease her hair at the crown it will look really cute. loose curls will be super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment