Sunday, August 2, 2009

What's the right dress color for me?

I'm looking for a dress to the semi-formal and I don't know what color i should go with.



I have an olive skin tone with dark brown hair and reddish highlights.



i don't know if this really matters, but are some good colors and styles for me? some tips and examples would be extremely helpful!



thanks :]



[閳绢櫍



What's the right dress color for me?

Olive skin tone is beautiful.



Being that it is Spring and a semi-formal occasion then id suggest something like a bright white linen, mid-length, tailored , slightly form fitting sleeveless dress with a white jacket. These are just some colors that best complement your skin tone...



royal blue, coral, turquoise and deep rose and in general bright colors. So accent the white dress with a brightly colored belt, hat, jewelry, hair accessories or purse.



Best of luck. Most important, be comfortable. If these colors make you feel happy and healthy, then go with it.



What's the right dress color for me?

a greenish or blue my sister is going to prom she has dark brown hair with olive tan and she got a really pretty blue color it looks good on her so ya stick with those colors



What's the right dress color for me?

go with darker shades or try a salmon to blend with your highlights (definately NOT white!)



What's the right dress color for me?

Red would look sensational on you, I bet! :)



What's the right dress color for me?

hey well i think maybey a deep red/ burnt red coluor would be nice or you could go for something lighter maybey some thing that reflects your personality



What's the right dress color for me?

Coppers



Bronzes



Golds



Fall Colors my friend



What's the right dress color for me?

My name isn't Phillipe, I'm just going under my dad's user name but anyway. . .I think that a halter dress would be very appealing, and depending on what your figure is like - gathering in the middle section is always flatering because it covers up any figure flaws. Because of your hair, I think that a classic red would be beautiful to bring out the highlights.



Hope this helps! My formal was last night, and I had a blast - hope you do too



What's the right dress color for me?

i think gold or red would look really good on you.



What's the right dress color for me?

pastels but your skin pretty much can look good in any color



What's the right dress color for me?

Pink, mauve, even green



What's the right dress color for me?

YELLOW...it will offset the Olive nicely. Here are some suggestions...



http://shop.nordstrom.com/SR/0~2378467~2...



http://www.edressme.com/yeprdr.html



KEEP SEARCHING....good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment