Sunday, August 2, 2009

GUYS WHAT"S WRONG WITH TOMBOYs?!?!?!?

ok.....I've already asked this question once but i'm lookin for more answers.....I'm 5'4", 115lbs., shoulder length blonde hair that's abou to be chin length layered blonde hair, I wear a loose fitting t-shirt and relaxed or baggy jeans everyday(and sneakers too), I can dress up but I don't like too....I only do it at formal dances....I don't wear makeup....I am bad at sports but I love to write, camp, fish, and attend plays......those are just a few.....a lot off ppl I know think I'm a lesbian cause I've never kissed a guy....but I'm waiting for a guy who really likes me.....I have a lot of guy friends but they look at me as the friend type and ask me what to buy they're gf's for Christmas and stuff like that.....I'm not gonna change the way I dress cause it's my style and it always has been....I grew up in a house full of boys and I never was very feminine.....I just wanted to know....why is it that guys don't like me????



GUYS WHAT"S WRONG WITH TOMBOYs?!?!?!?

I think tomboys r cool.I have a friend that's a tomboy.some boys like tomboys and others don't.I think y guys don't like u because u don't dress like a girl.I think that's cool that u like 2 camp and stuff.So u don't wear makeup I don't think its a crime.u will find a guy that likes u 4 who u r.U GO GIRL:).



GUYS WHAT"S WRONG WITH TOMBOYs?!?!?!?

girls get dolled up and what not so guys will notice them and then once they notice you you can act like your self.



GUYS WHAT"S WRONG WITH TOMBOYs?!?!?!?

all you can do is be yourself, and sooner or later there will be a guy who likes tomboys.



GUYS WHAT"S WRONG WITH TOMBOYs?!?!?!?

okay...you're pretty young...that has a lot to do with it...some guys mature later than others, and most of the guys your age are probably still pretty shy with the ladies. that being said, there's nothing wrong with being a tomboy. i dont see anything wrong with it at all. it can be very attractive, and give you more things in common with a guy. you'll find the right one. just be patient.



GUYS WHAT"S WRONG WITH TOMBOYs?!?!?!?

i was like that in 2%26amp;3 grade but now im going into 6 and im 5'4'' 100lbs 2. anyway, i chaged from total tomboy in2 a TOTAL girly-girl and boys just like girly-girls better. good luck! best answer pleazeeeeeeeeeeee!



GUYS WHAT"S WRONG WITH TOMBOYs?!?!?!?

there is nothing wrong with tomboys. i think it would be cool to have someone who likes the samethings you do



GUYS WHAT"S WRONG WITH TOMBOYs?!?!?!?

e-mail me at rapper4life288@yahoo.com. I like girls who r tomboys,

No comments:

Post a Comment