Sunday, August 2, 2009

English presentation tomorrow! Please help me!?

Please help! I have a MAJOR english powerpoint presentation due tomorrow! The problem is, I thought wasn't until next week! I have to dress somewhat formal, but I don't have time to go buy anything! What should I wear? I have polo shirts of every imaginable color, quite a few button up short sleves and a few random shirts. I also have quite a bit of formal military garb but it won't for an english presentation! I normally wear some shirt with an unbuttoned button up over it. I want to look diffirent for my presentation, so don't suggest that! And what should I do with my hair? It's almost identical to my avatar (It's a cartoon, I know!) but would that be a waste of time? It IS an english presentation, not a buisness meeting! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!



English presentation tomorrow! Please help me!?

Um, button up your shirt first of(try white, light tan). Do you have any kakies(sp?) that are tan(NOT shirt color), not camo? That'ed be good.



I wish I knew how to manage curls. The onlything I can say is actualy BRUSH your hair.(a bad habbit of mine is not brushing my hair)



I must say, some guys can wear ear-legnth curls pretty well.



English presentation tomorrow! Please help me!?

Wear a blue or black or green striped button down, peferably long sleeved, with a tie. But the tie could be loosened. NO JEANS! khakis(not the ones with tons of huge pockets) or whatever else would do, but no jeans or army/camouflage prints. You can slick ur hair back with gel, tho don't use too much.



English presentation tomorrow! Please help me!?

Wear a polo. Wear a color that brings out your eyes. Wear your hair down but make sure u brush it before you present.

No comments:

Post a Comment