Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ladies-I need hairstyle help-PLEASE??!!?

I'm a 22yr old college sr and we have a winter formal coming up. I wanna get a hott, young hairstyle that fits ME well. I get that my style (including HAIR) is kinda like that of someone in thier late 20s. There are a couple of girls that I wanna go with but they told friends and people that I come off as being too mature and wouldn't be too fun. PLEASE help me with getting a hairstyle that is hott and young (I am only 22). I do have a kinda big forehead and a slight receding hairline. I have a pic on my myspace page from my freshman year where my hair is a little shorter than it is now but same style. Check out my pic and tell me what you think would be a good look. Also, if a celeb has that same look too, please tell me so I can get an example-they help. Please help me out! I need it. Also, if you have any questions email me.



http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...



Ladies-I need hairstyle help-PLEASE??!!?

I do not have Myspace and the site you gave me shows me nothing of you....would love to help, maybe some other time.



Ladies-I need hairstyle help-PLEASE??!!?

ask a hairstylist

No comments:

Post a Comment