Sunday, August 2, 2009

What shades/types of make up would work best for me?

Ok, I have no idea about make up. And I'd just tell you what shade my hair is and what my eyes are, but I'm really not that sure what color they are.



I've got to wear make up to some formal thing and I don't want to look like a clown.



Should I ditch the glasses? I'm kind of blind without them, but I guess I could try contacts.



http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9618/...



Please. No comments on how ugly I am. I just want to know what colors would be ok.



What shades/types of make up would work best for me?

Sweetie, you are not ugly at all!!!!! In fact with the right make-up and hairstyle you will be absolutely beautiful!!!!! Try earth tones....with your awesome red hair, browns, golds and peach will look gorgeous. Don't over do it, a little goes a long way. If you feel comfortable with contacts try them, if not, don't worry about it and wear your glasses. Instead of blush try a little shimmer bronze on your cheek bones.....peachy colored lip gloss....a little shadow on your top eyelid and just under your bottom eyelid.....and mascara. You will be beautiful. Hope you have a great time.



What shades/types of make up would work best for me?

Keep the glasses, you have a good glasses face.



What shades/types of make up would work best for me?

Go to Sephora (a makeup store) and ask one of the employees. And yes, ditch the glasses.



What shades/types of make up would work best for me?

You're not ugly. The best thing for you to do is to call your local mall's clinique counter and ask they for an appointment. They can show you what colors would work best for your tones. If that doesnt work for you then go with earthy tones... nothing too drastic. Some eyemakeup comes with good instructions... or grab a friend that does good with her makeup. Just test out plenty of things before the big day! Good luck!



What shades/types of make up would work best for me?

You are far from ugly. The glasses are fine, they look good on you. I would agree with going to your local department store's makeup area and ask one of the folks there to help you out. They can show you what you colors are good for you and how to apply them properly.



What shades/types of make up would work best for me?

we|| i found your eyeco|or rather haze| to green! theyre rea||y nice and wow you have u|tra shiny hair! and nice co|or!!!! but your skins too fair and i think you better use f|ashy co|ors for your make up stuff! try orange to red shiny |ip g|oss! go|den powder eyeshadow, or maybe dark brown eye|iner a|| around your eyes, cover them fu||y, its worth trying=)



PS: get yourse|f a pair of contacts! you cant use your g|asses dai|y and night|y even at a party! you|| get more confidence with contacts, i have the same prob|em as yours, but my contacts he|p me get rid of the so ca||ed prob|em;)



What shades/types of make up would work best for me?

Okay so you're very pretty first off, I would kill for red hair (not litterally). So how you choose make up colors relates to the color wheel, think like 1st grade or whenever you learn that, or even art classes on mixing colors. Your hair is red, so green is opposite red on the color wheel. So I would suggest green shadow or liner. We're not talking electric green, more like a chartruse or olive or just a green you think is nice, I'm sure you can pick something nice. Anything opposite on the color wheel makes the opposite stand out and contrast. Thats what you want, but your eyes seem green already, bonus for you! I think you could even do maybe a violet and that would be complimentary as well. If you are going to go all out on your eyes, keep your lips subtle, thats how people start looking like clowns. Maybe a slightly tinted nude gloss. You choose one feature and rock it out. JUST ONE. hah I think a lot of people over look that. And glasses, well thats up to you. You don't have to get rid of them if it makes you comfortable, but maybe just for shock value if you never take them off you might raise a few eyebrows and it could be new. And to end it, I'm sure you have good taste and you know what over doing it looks like so I'm sure you'll figure it out well enough!



What shades/types of make up would work best for me?

i would lose the glasses u will look beautiful with out them. i heard that the oppostite color of your eye with make ur eyes pop. well i mean the the eyeshadow and pink and bronze would look nice maybe black mascara and black eyeliner with some sheer lipgloss. if u perfer color go for it. and i also found this make up that has the eye shadow liner and gloss of skin tone and eyes maybe thay will work. u can get it and walmart i got mine there.



Best Of Luck



閳俱儮鈧檧娅廠arah

No comments:

Post a Comment