Thursday, October 8, 2009

Should I go to his prom?

My boyfriend, who is a year older than me, wants me to go to his prom with him. There are a few problems with this. Firstly, I think it would be mega awkward going with all the grade 12s... especially since the only other friends I'd know would be a group of guys, one of which asked me out right before my boyfriend did, and got rejected. We're cool, but my boyfriend isn't with the situation. So that means I stay away from the whole group, and I have to seem clingy the whole night.



I also am running low on cash. I JUST spent a ton of money on a semi-formal, and I have my OWN prom next year! I'm getting tired of all this dress-shoes-purse-hair shopping stress! I don't want to ruin his night because I'm not having a good time, but he says he won't have a good time if I'm not there. What should I do?



Should I go to his prom?

I had a friend who was in the same situation as you. Last year, she went to his prom. I think there's nothing wrong with it. Most people will be spending time with their partners rather than spending time with friends, so I think you should go. It's your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment