Thursday, October 8, 2009

Makeup help?

Hi! I'm 12 and I am going to a formal event next week and I don't have a clue about makeup. I was wondering what I should use and what would look good. I don't want to wear a lot, just enough to look nice. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and sort of olive skin.



Makeup help?

Aw! A formal, that's so exciting! I think the biggest thing that you need is a good mascara and lip gloss. Mascara brightens the eyes without overpowering your face. If you feel like black is too much, maybe try a dark brown mascara. If you feel comfortable you could try a chocolate brown eyeliner from the outer edge of your lower lid to 3/4 of the way to the inside corner, but that's not totally necessary. Get a transparent powder to seal your look, and slick on some lip gloss. That should be formal yet age appropriate!



Makeup help?

If your parents are okay with you wearing makeup, I would suggest a little lip gloss and some mascara.



Keep it simple!



Makeup help?

um for the eyes (pinks/blues/purples/greens thay bring out your eyes....maybe clear lipgloss a little bit of eyeliner



Makeup help?

well your twelve so it must be a family event not a hyphy party...so try jucy tubes lib gloss and a little bit of cheek stain.. from benetent. it gives a slight color without being and looking 'cheep'.



Makeup help?

For being 12, I would suggest something simple and easy like mascara, blush, and lip gloss. I hope you have fun!



Makeup help?

Twelve years old hmmmm maybe just some pretty eye shadow, (Try lots of different kinds) some blush, and light pink lip gloss. At twelve u don't need alot! One more thing, MAKE SURE IT LOOKS NATURAL!



Makeup help?

light greenish eyeshadow



mascara (little bit)



eye liner (thin but seeable)



trust me im good with this stuff



Makeup help?

just put a little bit lipstick , eyebrows and powder for your face



Makeup help?

Light brown eyeshadow right above your eyelashes, a litle bit of mascara, and light pink or clear lipgloss. It isn't too overpowering so it won't make you look like you've piled it on.



Makeup help?

I agree with the first person... find a good lip gloss that you like. Nothing too bright, maybe something close to the natural shade of your lips. And a little bit of mascara on the lashes. You will look beautiful! :)



Makeup help?

If you have oily skin, use a light pressed powder and dab a bit on the oily bits.



If not, then apply a soft pink powder blush on your cheeks, and some sheer lip gloss.



Great blushes:



Maybelline Dream Mousse (Strawberry Pink is a nice one, I think it's called)



Cover Girl Cheekers Blush



Great glosses:



anything by Bonne Bell



Jane



Neutrogena



Cover Girl Lip Tints



L'oreal Colour Juice or any of their glam shine glosses



Curl your lashes and put on a light black mascara.



Good lash curlers:



Shu Uemura



Revlon



MAC



Mascaras:



Maybelline Lash Discovery



Cover Girl Lash Exact



L'oreal Voluminous



Maybelline Great Lash



And it's light, natural, and pretty looking!



Have fun at your formal event!



=)



Makeup help?

I have your coloring, and I had a formal event to go to today. I'm a bit older than you (14) but this is how I did my makeup: Chocolate brown eyeliner on the upper lash line only, a bit of gold eyeshadow, black mascara, and red lipstick. You might want to tone down the lips - I was able to pull it off because I was wearing a very simple white dress with red accessories, but a clear gloss would be fine.



Makeup help?

Remember.....your only 12 and less is more!!! So the makeup you choose should be light but work well with your skin color! A little foundation to smooth out blemishes. A light lipstick. Some blush. Maybe some bronzish eyeshadow, and a light coat of mascara!



GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!



Makeup help?

hey. okay here we go. try a light brown on brows and than a dark brown on the lids. make sure you blend them well. dont added alot it will look sudtle. less is best. try a lip gloss



Makeup help?

since ur young u should keep it simple. powder, lip gloss, blush, mascara



Makeup help?

aww that sounds like me when I was 12. I used to wear either green or pink eyeshadow to go with my skin, mascara, and lip gloss



Makeup help?

Choosing makeup



http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200...



Choosing Eye Makeup Colors



http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200...

No comments:

Post a Comment