Thursday, October 8, 2009

If a guy ask for your number what does it mean? Is he playing tricks on me? What shall I do then?

Because there's this guy who is my classmate in HS 1 yr. ago. And he was really popular in our campus and I was not. And he has a lot of gfs and his girlfriends are also popular and of course pretty. And during that time I'm not even combing my hair and I'm not that smart. But I was shocked because still he asked me for a formal dance. And now he keeps on sending me friendly messages and telling stories about his new school.



And then asking for my number because he said he wants someone to talk to. And It was a coincidence that we both came from different place and move to same place in the US. And I'm 1 yr. ahead of him and he wants an advice from me.



And he said on his email" till next time". And the truth is that I have a big crush on him since 4 yrs. that I met him on HS. So what shall I do then? Is this game leading to a happy ending? I'm confious...*_*Because i don't want to fall for him very deeply for he might not catch me. I need an advice.Help please.Thanks so much guys...



If a guy ask for your number what does it mean? Is he playing tricks on me? What shall I do then?

if a guy asks for your number he wants to call you later to set up a date.



--

No comments:

Post a Comment