Thursday, October 8, 2009

Beauty advice for a tomboy please?

I have to go to a formal event and wear an evening gown. I have never done this before. I am in my early twenties. I am a surfer so I have a petite build. 5'5''. Any ideas about what kind of dress, colors, and make-up (if any)? I have fair skin and sort of sunbleached blonde hair. Thank you.



Beauty advice for a tomboy please?

Well you can get a few girlz together and go for a shoppin day!! I hate wearing dresses myself......... I recently had to go to a formal wedding so I found this plan but eligant black dress. But anyways I you just need to go to some dress stores and look thru the racks and pick up some (different styles) and try them all on!! All different colors too. and for you hair and make up!!! well the hair depends on the style of the dress and the make up girl!!! When you have natural tones, thats all you need!!!! Good luck!!!



Beauty advice for a tomboy please?

find someone you admire and ask them to go shopping with you.



Beauty advice for a tomboy please?

You could gain some ideas from



dresses.com



OR



jcpenny.com



OR



fredericks.com



Make-up ~ ask your mother for ideas...



Beauty advice for a tomboy please?

Get some nice pair of 3" strappy heels

No comments:

Post a Comment